apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Cassandra query start value
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 11:53:05 GMT
Hi,

CassandraPOJOInputOpeartor in Malhar accepts query in the form:
"select * from %t where token(%p) > %s limit %l"
Where %s is start value.

*What is "start value" here?*
>From javadoc in code it looks like %s is the row number in table from where
you want to start scan. But looking at code it should be "primaryKeyValue"
of row from where you want to start scan. (I didn't find any way in cql to
scan starting from some row number, unless you have rowNumber column in
your table.)

If this understanding is correct we should rename this to something like
startRowPrimaryKey and update javadoc.

-Priyanka