apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: JDBCStore: problem setting connection properties
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:28:46 GMT
Yes it is comma separated list of key-vale pairs, where key and value is
colon separated e.g. "user:myuser,password:mypass".
Here is my property from properties file,

 <property>

<name>dt.operator.jdbcInputOperator.prop.store.connectionProperties</name>
    <value>user:root,password:password</value>
  </property>

This doesn't work for me.

-Priyanka