apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: JDBCStore: problem setting connection properties
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:12:13 GMT
Priyanka,
Does the following work-around  help your use case:

As a work around for now can you specify userName and password separately.

<name>dt.operator.jdbcInputOperator.prop.store.userName</name>
    <value>root</value>
  </property>

<name>dt.operator.jdbcInputOperator.prop.store.password</name>
    <value>password</value>
  </property>

-Chandni