apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: January 2016 Report
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 23:56:38 GMT
Hi Alan,

Thanks for catching this. The vote closed in Nov and there wasn't a Dec
report. Will the following suffice:

Due to omission in the incubation proposal regarding the PPMC membership
the initial committers voted to adjust as per original intention. The vote
result can be found here:  http://s.apache.org/jeJ

Thanks,
Thomas