apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: JIRA access as a contributor
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:52:36 GMT
New contributors need to be added to the contributor role by the project
admin.

I'm not sure what your problem is, but your login is in the committer role
and you can change the associated email address. Prior to JIRA migration
everyone was asked to supply the login to map tickets to, there wasn't any
entry from you either.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 7:44 AM, Yogi Devendra <devendra.vyavahare@gmail.com