apex-dev mailing list archives

From Bhupesh Chawda <bhup...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Integration with Apache Samoa
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:00:04 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing an issue with Kryo where some classes (which are a part of
operators in Dag) in the imported jars do not have a zero-argument
constructor. This results in a KryoException.

Any suggestions on how to handle this?
In general how can we deal with classes which do not have default
constructors, without modifying them?

Thanks.
-Bhupesh

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Vlad Rozov <v.rozov@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> +1
>

> On 10/29/15 08:47, Pramod Immaneni wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Amol Kekre <amol@datatorrent.com> wrote:
>>
>> Samoa can be used to test iteration support as that feature gets
>>> developed.
>>>
>>> Amol
>>>

>>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:12 AM, Bhupesh Chawda <bhupesh@datatorrent.com
>>> >
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, iteration support will be needed for quite a few algorithms.

is a

Apache