apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: findbugs maven plugin
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 06:06:03 GMT
+1 for findbugs.
We should have static analysis tool integrated as a part of build process.

Just one suggestion, we should probably fix the existing issues shown by
static analysis tool and then only include findbugs as a part of build
process. Otherwise we might end in the work loop similar to checkstyle
violation fixing.

Thanks,
Chinmay.