apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Support for Anti-Affinity in Apex
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:57:13 GMT
Isha this sounds great. 2 a. sounds like a good approach that is not distro
agnostic. How about also supporting a minor variation of it as an option
where it greedily gets the total number of containers and discards ones it
can't use and repeats the process for the remaining till everything has
been allocated. Also does it make sense to support anti-cluster affinity?

Thanks