apex-dev mailing list archives

From Ashwin Chandra Putta <ashwinchand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yahoo Streaming Benchmark
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:00:54 GMT
Sandesh,

I had a quick look at the application. Here are a few comments.

1. Please use pojo instead of map for better performance.
2. Can you also check if changing the order of processing from filerTuples
--> filterFields to filterFields --> filterTuples will increase the
performance, we are basically reducing the size of the object going across
the stream before filter.
3. Can you rename to filterFields to something like fieldPicker, because
seems like it is actually picking fields and not filtering.

Reagrds,
Ashwin.

--

Regards,