apex-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 01:49:09 GMT
I think it's reasonable to discuss graduation at this point.

There are a few items on the podling status page that should be closed out, but it looks like
most of them are complete and are simply missing dates.

I like Justin's suggestion of testing out the maturity model. Not a requirement, but it'd
be interesting to see various viewpoints on where Apex stands in relation.

I'll try to supply some feedback soon.

-Taylor