apex-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.3.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 01:33:30 GMT
In other words, can’t the content either be in a directory? If not, can it be part of the
build process to produce the jar?

-Taylor

> On Jan 29, 2016, at 8:14 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Isn’t there a way to ship what without archiving it as a jar file?
>
> -Taylor
>
>> On Jan 29, 2016, at 7:35 PM, Pramod Immaneni <pramod@datatorrent.com <mailto:pramod@datatorrent.com>>
wrote:

>> Hi Alan,
>>
>> The jar only contains code styles for intellij idea ide, compatible with the coding
guidelines for the project and only contains only xml configuration files. I am running the
tests to see if I can replicate the error you are seeing.

>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Alan Gates <alanfgates@gmail.com <mailto:alanfgates@gmail.com>>
wrote:
>> -1
>>
>> There's a jar file in the distribution, misc/ide-templates/intellij/apex-style.jar
 We can't ship binaries.