apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: master branch in place of devel-3
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 00:55:38 GMT
If I remember correctly the idea behind using master and devel-3/devel-4
was to use devel-3 and devel-4 for trunks on 3.x and 4.x and use master
as the latest released version.

I am not proposing to use master one way or another, just stating my
understanding behind the current configuration of the Apex core and
malhar branches.

Thank you,

Vlad