apex-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 22:21:16 GMT
It looks like the majority of the project documentation is still hosted on DataTorrent’s
website, not ASF infrastructure. Are there any plans to move it? Which brings up the question
as to whether Datatorrent owns the documentation (i.e. moving it to Apache Apex might require
IP clearance).

I also couldn't find the source code for the Apex website. Where is that located?

-Taylor

> On Jan 25, 2016, at 8:49 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think it's reasonable to discuss graduation at this point.
>
> There are a few items on the podling status page that should be closed out, but it looks
like most of them are complete and are simply missing dates.

> I like Justin's suggestion of testing out the maturity model. Not a requirement, but
it'd be interesting to see various viewpoints on where Apex stands in relation.