apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Apex Core JIRA migration
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:15:37 GMT
There is a slight problem. The previously resolved JIRAs are "unresolved".
Example:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-24 vs
https://malhar.atlassian.net/browse/APEX-24

APEXCORE-24 has Status: resolved, Resolution: unresolved.
APEX-24 has Status: resolved, Resolution: fixed.

As a result, common filters in APEXCORE that only list unresolved tickets
are now listing previously resolved tickets.

David