apex-dev mailing list archives

From Isha Arkatkar <i...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Enable semantic versioning only for specific operators in Malhar
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 04:34:27 GMT
+1
When 0.7 version of japicmp is available, we can add exclusions for
@Evolving or inclusions for @Stable, whichever way is finalized.

But before that should we add package exclusions individually if all the
operators inside the package are marked Evolving?
I wanted to make changes to some of the parser operators in Malhar. But
changing those breaks sem version check.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Isha