apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Encrypted Streams
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 06:30:01 GMT
Sounds good. This is good feature for banks and security domain.
One suggestion: We can do key management ourself at application (may be by
providing default keys) and there should be an option to override keys if
user really want to do so.

-Priyanka

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Chinmay Kolhatkar <chinmay@datatorrent.com