apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: FileAccess API in Malhar
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 23:53:34 GMT
Can I add a FileContext getFileContext(...) to the FileAccess API?

I want to be able to access more functions that are provided by
FileContext. Either we keep on adding these methods to FileAccess or
provide access to the underlying object.

Siyuan suggested allowing access to FileContext and not FileSystem as
FileContext can not be closed.

Thanks,
Chandni