apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Deprecating the Operators in the Contrib
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 01:23:50 GMT
Supporting different, non-compatible versions of an external system can be
done through separate Maven modules. Splitting things out of contrib is on
the radar. The first candidate is Kafka, for which a PR is already open.
Similar situation, 0.9 has a new API, we will still keep around the 0.8.x
support in the contrib module.

Thomas