apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Kottapalli, Venkatesh" <VKottapa...@DIRECTV.com>
Subject RE: configure filesplitter to read batch data from different folders
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 02:52:29 GMT
Hi Chandini,

It is not from a running application. I am aware of that way but it doesn’t suit my use
case.

Here is the example.

	<property>
		<name>dt.application.app_name.operator.fileSplitter.prop.scanner.files	</name>
		<value>	/user/data/date=12-14-2015/ver=6/</value>
	</property>

Now when I am submitting my application, I need to change the date and version in property
so that it picks files from a different directory on a different day. I would like to do it
while submitting my application package using the dt gateway so that I can set it as below.

Assuming arg1 is generated by scripts and passed as argument with the POST command.

then,

conf.set("dt.application.app_name.operator.fileSplitter.prop.scanner.files ", arg1);

Regards,
Venkatesh.