apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: PPMC members and binding vote
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 04:17:22 GMT
As stated earlier, the current PPMC consists of the initial committers.
This vote is explicitly to change that to consist of the six members
listed by Thomas. However, given that until that vote clears, the PPMC
still consists of all initial committers and therefore their vote is the
one that matters in this vote. Am I mistaken in my interpretation of the
situation?

On 11/15/15, 8:14 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> PPMC members votes are binding for any project (podling while
>>incubating) related votes, not only release votes.
>
>That¹s correct, I was just pointing out that committer votes are not
>binding on releases.
>
>Thanks,
>Justin

material from your computer.