apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Chetan Narsude (cnarsude)" <cnars...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: checkstyle phase
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:06:03 GMT
I remembered I reviewed this and hence I knew whom to ask :-) Probably I
miscommunicated then. All the following can be achieved even if the phase
is kept to default “verify”. So if this is all the history, then it should
be safe to move it to verify. I’ll make that change and send you a pull
request.

—
Chetan