apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Narsude <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: checkstyle phase
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:39:10 GMT
CI has been setup to run the builds all the way to verify phase - which is
quality control phase. It is really the minimal phase everybody should run
before they make the packaged code available for wider audience. This
phase also includes semver checks today. So we should remove the
artificial phase binding and let the defaults work.

Bringing the code formatting to the the first phase just makes it
impossible to do quick revisions often times done in an environment where
IDE is unavailable.

‹
Chetan