apex-dev mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: What is the purpose of the checkpoint control tuple
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 02:07:53 GMT
I am trying to recollect too. I do remember Chetan, Thomas, and I going
deep on this choice. One issue was the efficiency of current setup. Only
the inputAdapters had to insert control tuple, all other operators were as
is. I will try to recollect other details. or maybe Chetan or Thomas can
comment.

Thks,
Amol