apex-dev mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Discuss PPMC
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:07:35 GMT
In general the way it works out is that folks in the committer list do what
they are good at. So a meetup organizing guru will usually stick to meetup.
If he/she does start to do code review+commit, two things will happen ->
(a) they are good at it or become good, (b) community feedback will help
them and ensure code is good. Either way not an issue.

Amol