apex-dev mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Discuss PPMC
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 22:50:29 GMT
Justin,
My bad in terms of communication. I did not meant to imply circumventing
Apache process. I will put it this way

-> PPMC votes committers in as per guidelines setup (& published). The
guidelines to reflect a minimal threshold on demostration of merit. Vote by
PPMC is a must, ICLA is a must.

Thks,
Amol