apex-dev mailing list archives

From Aniruddha Thombare <anirud...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Adding Apex and Malhar to ohloh / openhub
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 07:22:59 GMT
Hi,

As many of you may already know that ohloh.net (now openhub.net) provides
analysis and search capability for FOSS.

Introduction From their blog:

http://blog.openhub.net/about/

> The Black Duck Open Hub <http://www.openhub.net> (formerly Ohloh.net) is
> an online community and public directory of free and open source software
> (FOSS), offering analytics and search services for discovering, evaluating,
> tracking, and comparing open source code and projects. Open Hub Code
> Search <http://code.openhub.net/> is free code search engine indexing
> over 21,000,000,000 lines of open source code from projects on the Black
> Duck Open Hub.

Here are few project URLs for ref.

https://www.openhub.net/p/Hadoop
https://www.openhub.net/p/Hadoop/analyses/latest/languages_summary
https://www.openhub.net/p/mediawiki

I could see that ASF has claimed around 340 projects (many are incubating):

https://www.openhub.net/orgs/apache

Does it make sense to add Apex and Malhar on openhub?
That way, we may extend our reach and awareness to openhub users.

Thanks,

Aniruddha