apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on refactoring large functions
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 18:38:34 GMT
+1 for avoiding large monolithic functions and I think if the effort is
already done to break an existing hard-to-understand function then we
should merge that change (provided it passes all the checks).

I think writing functions that are not monolithic cannot be enforced by any
tool. We can create a document that lays down certain guide lines but other
than that this needs to be part of code review process.

Thanks,
Chandni