apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way of defining a default partitioner for an operator besides implement partitioner interface
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:51:28 GMT
I think what Siyuan needs is a way for an Operator to express that a
certain Partitioner is the default Partitioner at the time of writing code.
I like Pramod's idea.

Delegating to another partitioner is a way to do it right now but maybe we
should have a simple way of doing it and Pramod's suggestion fits well.

Thanks,
Chandni