apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sandesh Hegde <sand...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: send this email to subscribe
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:12:48 GMT
Amit,

I am copy pasting my old email, do note that having our conversation in
this mailing list helps as the new members to quickly find the relevant
information from googling.

Please feel free ask all your question here, we have fantastic mentors.

Thanks
Sandesh

-------
Hello Vipin,

Welcome to the Apache Apex community, follow the link to subscribe to the
mailing list.
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/community.html

Read the proposal to understand the history
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApexProposal

Do explore the documentation for the more details.
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/docs.html

All the technical discussion happens here, so try to participate in them.
You can contribute in many different ways from code to documents,
everything is open for contribution.

Do join the meetups in your place or start a new one in your place.
http://www.meetup.com/Apex-Bay-Area-Chapter/

There are other ways to learn as well like,
    1.  Trying out in Sandbox
    2.  Reading the blogs

I have not linked the above resources because it is currently hosted
outside the ASF.

Again Welcome to Apache Apex community and looking forward to your
contribution.

Thanks