apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Creating a common metrics server for internal monitoring
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:48:18 GMT
Adding some concrete data to Pramod's and David's points, entering a
URL like this on the Sandbox:
    http://localhost:9090/ws/v2/applications/application_1447787413079_0001
yields output like this:
    {"id":"application_1447787413079_0001", ....,
"totalBufferServerReadBytesPSMA":"190","totalBufferServerWriteBytesPSMA":"135",
... }
That's buffer server bytes read and written "Per Second Moving Average".

Ram