apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Deshmukh <sand...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Precedence of configuration settings
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:50:30 GMT
Ram: Could you please explain a bit more. Not sure if I have understood
your question.

If you have custom.xml in the conf directory, dtcli will not pick it up.

dtcli will pick  conf/dt-site.xml followed by .dt/dt-site.xml files, no
other files are loaded. If the user wants to use custom.xml, he/she needs
to explicitly pass it with -conf option while launching the application and
that will override  conf/dt-site.xml and .dt/dt-site.xml.

Regards,
Sandeep