apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: pull request review commits
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 23:31:24 GMT
If you are going to allow multiple commits in a pull request when there are
multiple authors I don't see why to have the restriction to merge always,
even after pull request has been submitted, to a single commit when there
is one author. I just find it very contradictory that history is being
suppressed after the code has come into the open, by virtue of it being
submitted in a pull request, when the whole point of version control is the
exact opposite.