apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Extent of attention to code style in code reviews
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 07:23:59 GMT
The train has already left the station on this one. We have many things in
place, checkstyle rules, IDE project settings in the git repo, coding style
guidelines so why fret about the final 1%. Lets just go ahead and implement
a code style for this scenario as well and end up doing a comprehensive job.

Thanks