apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Extent of attention to code style in code reviews
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 01:15:43 GMT
Problem with exception is that it requires maintenance over time and I
believe there is no way to distinguish line length violation from
another violations in checkstyle count that aggregates all violations
and fails the build once total count exceeds allowed number of
violations recorded in the project pom.xml.

I think we need volunteers from voters for "fix checkstyle issues in few
batches" to come forward and help Chandni. I will look into the
bufferserver violations.

Thank you,

Vlad