apex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2015 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 08:29:14 GMT
Hi,

Some suggestions, please free free to disregard:
- For 1 I’d change the wording of a little as there is no set number of releases while in
incubation.
- Possible add  3. Move to using Apache JIRA.
- Re 2 have we seen any people from outside the initial list be active in the project? I did
note that one person who was not on the initial list did vote on the last release.
- Out of interest what’s the hold up with JIRA as we waiting on Infra or is it more complex
than that?
- Perhaps also note there was a little confusion regarding whose votes were binding on the
release but that has been resolved.

Thanks,
Justin