apex-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC change
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:19:00 GMT
-0. This is effectively asking a bunch of the initial committers to resign from the PPMC. That
said, this is not a -1 from me as it is up to the initial folks who came in as part of the
Incubation proposal to decide on how they would like to move forward and foster the community
for the longer term.

— Hitesh