apex-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss PPMC
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:49:09 GMT
+1

I've seen references in email threads to the effect that there are 6 people that are/were
supposed to form the PPMC, but I've not seen a list of who those individuals are. Granted,
I may have missed it and I haven't done an exhaustive search of the mailing lists.

As Justin mentioned, only PPMC member votes are binding for things like a release, so we need
to know this information. We may also have to revoke karma, but I'd have to check on that.

Again, my apologies if that list was discussed/documented and I missed it.

-Taylor

> On Nov 11, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Also remember that a main practice difference between committer and PPMC is that only
PPMC votes are binding on releases. Committer votes are not binding. I see a lot of votes
on Malhar release that state they are binding when perhaps they may not depending who exactly
is in the PPMC. Would be good to clear this confusion up.