apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [malhar-users] Re: How to find EOF - FileSplitter
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:31:05 GMT
If you have only one block reader (say you set partition count to 1 using
static partitioning) then it will be sequential. But if you have multiple
block readers, the blocks will be read in parallel and your last block
could arrive before intermediate blocks.

Can you brief us about your usecase. May be we could help you in designing
the application.

-Priyanka