apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Beginner
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:14:29 GMT
If you want to try out some pre-built demo applications, install Oracle
Virtual Box from: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
and then the Data Torrent Sandbox from:
https://www.datatorrent.com/download/

After importing and starting the sandbox, you can navigate to Develop ->
Application Packages and launch some
of the demos there. The "Learn" link on the top navigation bar will take
you to a page with a lot more documentation.

If you want to check out the source code build your own applications, this
blog has some pointers:
https://www.datatorrent.com/buildingapps/

Good luck.

Ram