apex-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Asuncion <easunc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [malhar-users] JMS sample application
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:57:49 GMT
Quite simple use case; subscribe to JMS topic and archive message in Hadoop for later analysis.

How do you add the JMS implementation provider Jar files? Do I need to add them to DT classpath
configuration?

Apology for simple query since I am new to DT/Apex.

> On 9 Oct 2015, at 6:39 pm, Priyanka Gugale <priyanka@datatorrent.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> Can you elaborate on your use case?
>
> We have JMS input operator. And we also have dtIngest application which is free to use
(not open sourced though). Once configured for JMS input, dtIngest will read JMS message and
sent it to some file based destination or other messaging systems like kafka etc. You can
read about dtIngest here. It's also available for download on Datatorrent site.