apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.2.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 00:22:01 GMT
Justin,

1. Test don't require setting JAVA_OPTS/MAVEN_OPTS. Can you send me
details (log?) regarding the issue.
2. Please use apache-release profile in the maven build. It will
generate correct NOTICE inside jars.

Thank you,

Vlad

On 10/26/15 17:09, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> I checked:
> - source release has incubating
> - signatures and hashes good
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENSE and NOTICE correct
> - all source files have headers
> - no binary files in source release
> - can compile from source
>
> I was not able to run the test as they hung - could be a Java memory issue? What are
the recommended JAVA_OPTS/ MAVEN_OPTS? I don’t see anything in the README for that.

> I also that the NOTICE file inside the jars in not the same as the top level one and
is missing some information. Can you raise a JIRA and fix this for the next release.