apex-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: October Apex Incubator Report
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:02:03 GMT
What does "Grow the community beyond Jira and ML participation." mean?
Do you mean you want people who are currently just doing mailing lists
and JIRA to contribute patches too?  There will always be many more
mailing list and JIRA participants than coding ones, and that's not a
bad thing.  Maybe this should be rephrased to: "grow contributors
outside the initial set."

Alan.