apex-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Asuncion <easunc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [malhar-users] JMS sample application
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:12:09 GMT
Hi,

Replaced ActiveMQ JMS implementation jar with Solace JMS jar files in the
package archive and I encountered the following error:

Abandoning deployment due to setup failure. java.lang.RuntimeException:
Failed to create connection factory.
at com.datatorrent.lib.io.jms.JMSBase.getConnectionFactory(JMSBase.java:372)
at com.datatorrent.lib.io.jms.JMSBase.createConnection(JMSBase.java:336)
at
com.datatorrent.lib.io.jms.AbstractJMSInputOperator.activate(AbstractJMSInputOperator.java:235)
at
com.datatorrent.lib.io.jms.AbstractJMSInputOperator.activate(AbstractJMSInputOperator.java:70)
at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.Node.activate(Node.java:579)
at
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer.setupNode(StreamingContainer.java:1299)
at
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer.access$100(StreamingContainer.java:87)
at
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer$2.run(StreamingContainer.java:1346)
com.solacesystems.jndi.SolJNDIInitialContextFactory cannot be cast to
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory
at com.datatorrent.lib.io.jms.JMSBase.getConnectionFactory(JMSBase.java:363)
... 7 more

Note, I build my test application using DT  3.0 version and running it on
DT Sandbox release. Any idea? Should I use 3.1.1-RC2 release to build my
test app? I tried to build it using 3.1 but encountered
"netlet-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar is missing" error.

Thanks,
Eric