apex-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apex Podling Name Search
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:08:48 GMT
Yes, anyone with access to JIRA should be able to create the ticket.

As I mentioned before, if someone from DataTorrent has access to the trademark search they
did, it might provide a good starting point.

Otherwise, the name search process is fairly straightforward, but tedious. You can look at
other project submissions for examples.

-Taylor

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Hitesh Shah <hitesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Anyone from the podling PPMC who is willing to do the legwork to gather and update all
the required info can create the jira.