apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: October Apex Incubator Report
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:34:41 GMT
Shepherds are assigned by the IPMC to review podling reports.  They are
meant to give an outside perspective on the project, so mentors cannot act
as the shepherd too.  More details are here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorShepherds

I see at the top of the October2015 report wiki page that Andrei Savu was
assigned as our shepherd, at least for this month.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2015

I don't think there is anything more for us to do regarding a shepherd.

The report content looks great to me.  I recommend adding a brief mention
that the content has launched on http://apex.incubator.apache.org/,
because it's quite nice!  :-)

I'll wait to hear if any other mentors have feedback, and then I'll apply
my formal +1 to the report tomorrow.  Chetan, thank you for putting this
together quickly.

--Chris Nauroth