apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject October Apex Incubator Report
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:10:48 GMT
Could someone please draft the October Incubator report for Apex today?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2015

I think there has been a lot of great progress this month with the website, the work on licenses
in the source code and continued great collaboration in the open on the dev list and GitHub.
 The major blocking issue seems to be the JIRA migration, which is taking longer than I expected.

There is an ASF board meeting scheduled for 10/14/2015.  With consideration of 2 weeks lead
time, that means the Incubator report is due on Wednesday, 9/30.  I apologize for not noticing
sooner.  There is some talk that this might need to get delayed due to a scheduling glitch,
but I'd prefer to have us lined up in case the board chooses to stick to these dates.

Thanks!

--Chris Nauroth