apex-dev mailing list archives

From "York, Brennon" <Brennon.Y...@capitalone.com>
Subject Remove references to DataTorrent / dt in Apex?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:57:54 GMT
Not sure if this is necessary, but I thought, at some point in the near future, we’d want
to migrate all naming from `datatorrent` over to `apex` (I.e. Command line tools like dtcli
=> apex-cli(?), package names, documentation, etc.). Is this something that others feel
is necessary now that this is in Apache and / or is this something already being worked on?
Would love to hear thoughts.

material from your computer.

material from your computer.