apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Support easy parallelization of pipelines
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:54:54 GMT
Thanks, Tim - I think I understand. You are proposing to do things at the
operator level, rather than at the DAG level.

B could then have 6 parallel partitions, some of which process the same
data simultaneously.
X1
X1
X2
X2
X3
X3

In this scenario, is it possible for the OPERATOR to fail terminating all
the pipelines or is it only possible for an individual physical pipeline
to fail - therefore not affecting the others?