apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Support easy parallelization of pipelines
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:39:51 GMT
Ram, thank you. I think this is a good starting point, however it requires
having access to the stream at creation time (as well as the operator
being added). I¹d ideally like to create a function:

static void parallelize(DAG dag);

This function would take the head of the DAG, and parallelize all
downstream operators. It looks like at the moment, there is no interface
within DAG to provide access to its operators or streams. Does such an
interface exist or is this something I would need to expose? Was there a
design decision to not expose these?

On 9/23/15, 11:26 AM, "Munagala Ramanath" <ram@datatorrent.com> wrote:

material from your computer.

material from your computer.