apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: License header
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:30:18 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I think you are correct.  Here is the official Apache statement on what to
do with the source headers:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

I think your result (the second example below) matches up with that.

As a reminder, I have a work-in-progress patch for the non-Java files in
Apex here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-1

It would be nice if we could come up with a script to chop out the
DataTorrent header and replace it with the ASF header.  Then, we could
simply run that across *.java in both Apex and Malhar.

--Chris Nauroth